• LGBT History in the Public Schools: Sign on to letter against proposition to remove LGBT from CA history curriculum; letter asks us to pledge to campaign against the prop (approved)
• E-Board Staff Position for the Fall, 2011: Internal Reforms, Campus Campaigns, Communications and Solidarity (approved)
• Process for Reserving Office Space: Proposals from office staff on process for reserving office for events and for requesting supplies (approved)
• New Chair for UC Davis Union Office (approved)
• Meeting dedicated to conversation with book keeper and preparation of the budget presented at Joint Council meeting on July 23, 2011.
• Nick following up with the Central Labor Councils.
• Back Pay: for work that Mandy (Recording Secretary) and Nick (Trustee) have done in May and June, Nick at 50% and Mandy at a 25% appointment.
• Hiring: Nick and Elliott (Southern VP) at 50% for the summer.
• Project Management Software: Cheryl (President) and Elliott will look into software to help us keep track of various projects.
• Airfare to meeting with International for Cheryl (approved)
• Two-weeks pay to Jeff Brody, book keeper (approved)
• Call with Jeff Brody about financials (approved). Nick to set up.
• July 13 +/-: Proposed Agenda drafted for the Joint Council Meeting
• July 12 +/-: Cheryl (President) drafted an email about the statewide committees to send out to the membership (approved).
• July 12: Draft statement to be read at Regents’ meeting against new round of fee hikes (approved).
• July 5-11: Email exchange and approval of using Basecamp project management software.
• July 11: Email to membership encouraging them to attend AFSCME protest (approved)